Monday, October 19

Don Greenwell and Music for Success

Dr. Greenwell wants me to promote his motivational speech cdrom which can be obtain from his site at : www.donaldgreenwell.com or wellforever.net and poetryforever.net

what I did, at first; I ripped the cdrom to my hd, converted to cd quality mp3 , 44 khz 128 bit file , created a movie file using his picture as the movie visual which I touched up and removed the flash glares and other art effects and I uploded to Youtube but after a long upload, youtube remind me that the file size is 10 min of video but the movie I have is over half hour so I placed it on to my myspace.com video gallery and they have no limit. How can freedom of speech can have a 10 min limit I thought which youtube claims all for it..

well without further due I present you Dr. Greenwell's motivational music extravaganza movie/sound track...


Music for Success success Forever

Al | MySpace Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

google ajax

Loading...