Thursday, September 24

Team Viewer is one of the best remote control software

Team Viewer is one of the best remote control software I have tested, saved me a bundle and cost of usb transfer cables, etc. I am not going to review here but instead tell you how all connected practically.

As you see there are two parts to it. Other side, customer side has to download  TeamviewerQS.exe and run which gives a password etc. if this side given this information, remore connection establish in a windows where you can exchange files etc. move the mouse in this window that will controll the mouse in the other computer. Lots of situations you can use this for helping others with computer problems and get paid by palpal. I will later on place the customer module of this application on this blog so if I want to help you with anything, download and send me password via email, wolla!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google ajax

Loading...