Tuesday, July 28

Other uses of our gadgets


What possible use can we have for a media player?
well I can think of million, here is one; you can take a picture of all the business cards that you need to carry on you. I have like over 300 of them that I might need when I go to the city. Well here is a way to take them with you, place them on your media player and they take no space at all or tke a lot of space all depends on the size of your mp3. Mine is a Element with 2 gigs and it has now over 100 tel numbers in the ebook file format. 30 images of the business cards. Along with two feature films, 400 songs in mp3 format and few houurs in Wav radio recordings in very hi-bir rate 256 kbps. I think I have like 700 megs left.

So go ahead place all the pictures in there, you probably got room in there for few hundred business cards..

No comments:

Post a Comment

google ajax

Loading...